A lock that not only provides excellent security but also looks great with its cool graphics - what more could you ask for? The ABUS Detecto 7000 RS1 is an electronic disc brake lock with an alarm that is based on 3D-detection. As soon as the bike is moved, an alarm of over 100 dB is activated. There are several acoustic signals: for battery status, activation and the alarm itself.
With Security Level 13, the Detecto 7000 RS1 offers good protection for medium theft risks. Not only does it have an alarm function, the lock also comes with coded keys. The Extra Classe cylinder protects against manipulation such as lockpicking. For maximum theft protection, secure your precious bicycle to a fixed object such as a pole or lamp post.
The Detecto 7000 RS1 disc brake lock is super fast and easy to use. Thanks to the patented 'Snap 'n Go' mechanism, you can close the lock with one hand and activate the alarm. The lock closes automatically and is activated as soon as it is pressed on the brake disc. When activated, a red light continually flashes to show that the bike is secure - and that acts as a deterrent.
This compact lock fits neatly into a small tank bag or under most seats. It comes with a handy storage pouch (with an extra velcro strip) and two coded keys. It's already supplied with two AAA batteries, so you can use it straight out of the packaging. A memory cable, which reminds you to remove the disc brake lock, is not included. The lock gives a warning when the bike is taken off the side stand.
Want to know if this disc brake lock fits your motorcycle? You can! Click on the 'Will this lock fit your bike' button, download the template, cut it out and follow the instructions. That way you immediately know if it fits. Smart, right?
- 3 x 5 mm square locking pin
- Very easy and quick to use thanks to patented 'Snap 'n Go' mechanism, which allows you to close and activate the lock with one hand
- Locking pin, body and internal elements of the locking mechanism are made of hardened special steel
- Ergonomic plastic housing with contemporary graphics
- 3D-detection alarm function: detects every movement of the motorcycle
- Alarm signal of at least 100 dB
- Lock can be carried closed without activating the alarm
- Various acoustic and LED signals for battery status, activation and alarm
- ABUS Extra Classe cylinder for high protection against manipulation, like lockpicking
- Supplied with two coded keys and a handy storage bag
- Delivered with 2 x AAA batteries
- This lock can be ordered as a same key lock, which means you can operate several locks with one key
RAD tip: make a habit of putting your brake disc lock always on the front wheel. That's where a potential thief will see it more easily. Which is fine; a lock always has a deterrent effect. But it's also the place where you're most likely to notice it yourself too, when approaching the bike.
You wouldn't be the first to pay for a too hastily departure with a twisted brake disc or a dented tank.