Hello, we are busy dotting the i's and crossing the t's on the English description of each product. In the meantime, we are already giving you the automatic translation. Thank you for your understanding. Should you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us at email@example.com.
Standing still is going backwards and especially on a motorcycle, 'forward' is still the best option. Givi knows that too, so they gave (in 2018) all Outback cases an update. For the time being, the most recent updates don't affect functionality and quality: Outback cases are and will remain top notch.
For a moment we thought about organizing a game of 'find the two differences', but for practical reasons we'll leave it as it is. What is different? The four tension strap holders on top of the cases have become more refined, thanks to a plastic element, and the Givi print on the sides of the cases looks slightly different. That's all there is to it.
And to be clear: on this page you are looking at the most recent Outbacks. So with the above changes. The GIVI Trekker Outback top case is part of the Monokey series and is only suitable as a top case.
The Trekker is a spacious, extremely handy aluminium case which fits perfectly in the current trend of adventurous looking motorcycles. Accessible from above, extremely shock resistant and also very powerful and robust in appearance. Rugged yet elegant and practical, it comes with numerous accessory options and attachment points (strap holders) to allow additional luggage to be carried on top of the case. Fitted as standard with a shock absorbing mat inside the case and polymer inserts, the 1.5mm thick aluminium top case opens 90 degrees. It is equipped with a dustproof safety lock and is splashproof. In this version it retains the typical untreated aluminum color. The Trekker Outback quickly and easily latches onto a mounting kit designed specifically for your bike . A single key operates a locking mechanism that both closes and locks the case to the pannier plate. A carrying handle on each side makes it easy to carry alongside your bike, and the 58 litre capacity means you can fit a huge amount of luggage in here. Two system helmets, your gloves and your scarf, for example. At the same time, indeed. Interesting for a stopover, that's what it is, but actually this case screams adventure in the first place.
There are a number of optional accessories for this case:
- Inner bag: Due to its complex construction, an Outback suitcase is not guaranteed to be waterproof. The T512 waterproof inner bag is. An inner bag also provides increased comfort. If you want to check in at a hotel, you don't have to take the entire case to the room. Simply remove the inner bag (with everything inside) from your suitcase and you're ready to go...
- Back support: your passenger will certainly prefer the soft back support E172 to the hard case.
- Thermic stainless steel drinking bottle: real adventurers are sometimes thirsty. With the holder E162 you attach to the side of this Outback topcase up to two thermal stainless steel drinking bottles.
- Security lock: This case is already equipped with a security lock as standard. Got multiple cases? Replace all the locks on all the cases and lock them all with the same key.
- Luggage net: Use the space inside the lid to your advantage. Install a luggage net E161 and store lots of small items in it. On top of this case, the luggage net T10N can be easily attached.
- A backpack: T521 with a capacity of 15 litres that can be stored in the upper tray of the case.
- Lining: This soft neoprene E201 lining will keep your luggage and the inside of your cases looking fresh for longer.
- Handle: This E185 handle makes your top case suddenly easier to transport.
- Interior light: nothing more convenient than this E198 rechargeable interior light. It automatically illuminates your top case after you open it in the dark.
Because this case is made of untreated aluminum, it requires a little more maintenance than a case made of plastic. For cleaning these cases we recommend S100 total cleaner. NEVER use maintenance products that contain acids or other corrosive substances. Such products cause dark stains which are very difficult to remove afterwards.