GIVI Top boxes and side boxes for motorcycles
Installing a top case and/or side cases on your motorcycle is a great idea!
In most cases you can store one or more helmets in them and you don't have to lug around with all your stuff when you're parked somewhere. All Givi cases are very easy to remove or lock, do not obstruct the view in the mirrors and are very sturdy. They often will survive a small crash without cracking.
The following motorcycles are also not included in the list and we have provided the following solution for this:
- Triumph thunderbird storm 2013: GIVI does not have a specific Tanklock mount for your motorbike.
- BMW K1200gt: Unfortunately, GIVI does not have specific top box and /or pannier holders for your motorbike.
- Aprilia Caponord 1000: Unfortunately, GIVI does not have specific pannier holders for your motorbike.
- Energica Experia: Unfortunately, GIVI does not have specific top box or pannier holders for your motorbike.
My motorcycle is not in the list. This is not possible. Can you please check this?
To make your decision easier, we have provided some filtering options on the left side of this page. First select the type of case you want:
- Top case: select yes if you want to see all top cases.
- Side pannier: select yes if you want to see all side panniers.
When you click on the case of your choice, a link in the product description will guide you to the suitable mounting option for your motorcycle.
Please note that for some motorcycles you can only install a top case and no side cases or vice versa. If your motorcycle is not listed with the panniers, it may be that a top case can be installed. If your motorcycle is not listed anywhere, then unfortunately GIVI has not developed a specific pannier mounting for your motorcycle. No worries: universal side panniers or a pannier bag can offer a solution!