Hello, we are busy dotting the i's and crossing the t's on the English description of each product. In the meantime, we are already giving you the automatic translation. Thank you for your understanding. Should you have any questions regarding this product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the retail price is per brake disc.
The RAC design of TRW brake discs is characterized by super-light weight and extreme
extreme heat resistance. This combination leads to controllable braking
All brake discs are TÜV homologated, even those intended for scooters. intended for scooters.
- Precise specification drawings are provided for each motorcycle model. are shown for each motorcycle model.
- Disc wear is reduced to a minimum and service life is up to 30% longer than is up to 30% longer than that of comparable other replacement discs.
- All types (standard, competition, EC-offroad) are made of hardened steel and are therefore highly resistant. hardened steel and are therefore highly resistant to deformation.
- The high precision of the grinding process (tolerance of 1/100 mm) prevents vibrations. 1/100 mm) prevents vibrations and ensures that the brake pads wear more evenly. wear more evenly.
- Despite the large temperature fluctuations that can occur, the braking force braking power is guaranteed.
- The floating brake discs are equipped with anodized titanium mounting rings anodized mounting rings in a titanium color.
- The floating brake discs do not burst because the stainless steel floats are held in tension by corrugated washers. held in tension by corrugated washers.
- A special new alloy prevents excessive rusting.
- Thanks to the use of an advanced laser technique the design is design is lighter and an extremely fine finish is guaranteed.
- Each brake disc can be used individually in combination with the appropriate suitable brake pads from the TRW range.